WORK in Historic Ypsilanti
Virtual Tour Media
RENTS & Current Availability
please note asking rents are subject to change at any time until units are leased
Located in Downtown Ypsilanti
Deposit & Credit Requirements
- applications will be processed on a first come first served basis
- minimum 590 credit score
- no bankruptcy in past 12mo
- no evictions in the past
- we have zero tolerance towards violent offenses, destruction of property, theft and domestic violence
- minimum 3x monthly income
- 12mo minimum lease duration
- completed rental application
- security deposit
Commercial leasing Process
- Complete our online rental application below (paper copies can also be made available at our open houses or by request to 734-447-0647).
- Once we receive your application we will send a credit & background screening report via TransUnion.
- We will check references, verify and review most applications within 5 business days.
- Once approved we will collect your renter’s insurance information, move-in payment, and send your lease package for electronic signature.
- Tenant will then apply for a Certificate of Occupancy (“CofO”) from the City of Ypsilanti for their specific business use type, the City will schedule and inspect the property to approve of their business use. After the City issues an occupancy certificate to the business, Landlord will then sign your lease and provide keys to the new Tenant.
For more information about uses that the City may or may not approve, please contact the City of Ypsilanti Planning Dept at 734-483-9646 and reference the address of the property which you are interested in.
Property ownership includes and is managed by a licensed real estate broker.
Learn more about Alexander